ylliX - Online Advertising Network Yao Si Ting - 11 Albums (2008-2013) 320Kbps HQ ~ FLAC FILE

Yao Si Ting - 11 Albums (2008-2013) 320Kbps HQ

YST

Yao Si Ting, a sweet and touch voice singer from China. Maybe most of Malaysian never hears about her name. I was shocked when I first time to hear her voice in Harris Popular CR-Rama.

What kind of feeling is that? I don’t know, but I just can describe it as a voice which is touching the bottom of heart feeling.

I felt likes my exhausted heart has been cured by her voice at the moment. Then, I seem the assisting from the assistant on duty.

Fionna and I have share to buy two of her promotion album – Endless Love – Love II and Endless Love – Love IV due to its cheaper promotion price (First album RM39.90 and two albums only for RM60.00). In 36 track list, my most favorite song is “Speak Softly, Love” and it is the song which was motivated my mind to buy her album.

It’s a very romantic love song. Let’s share about these two albums together. I hope your guy also share the same comment with me after listen her wonderful voice.

Password if needed: am666u555@endusgoogle


Yao Si Ting - Angle (2013)
Yao Si Ting - Dialogue 8 (2006)
Yao Si Ting - Endless Love II (2006)
Yao Si Ting - Endless Love IV (2007)
Yao Si Ting - Endless Love IX (2010)
Yao Si Ting - Endless Love V (2008)
Yao Si Ting - Endless Love VII (2009)
Yao Si Ting - Endless Love XI (2011)
Yao Si Ting - Yao Si Ting (2010)
Yao Si Ting & A Mu - Toward to Singing Vol.3 (2008)
Yao Si Ting & Ren Zhen Hao - Ageless Love Songs IV (2011)
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment