ylliX - Online Advertising Network Bobby Sutliff - Only Ghosts Remain (1987) mp3 ~ FLAC FILE

Bobby Sutliff - Only Ghosts Remain (1987) mp3

One half of the famed Mississippi power-pop duo the Windbreakers, singer/guitarist Bobby Sutliff began a solo career in 1986 with the release of the EP Another Jangly Mess; the full-length Only Ghosts Remain followed a year later.
This is what i found in a forum from 2006 where Bobby Sutliff gave a comment: quote: Thanks ********!
I'll grab this tonight. That record was so much fun to make. In my almost 3 decades of making lps and cds this was the only project where I had a decent budget to record with. Funny story - the only cover song on the record is a version of Richard Thompson's Small Town Romance. Sometime in the mid 90's I had the chance to meet Richard and gave him a copy of the cd. He laughed and said "Oh, I've got that - well, the lp actually. It's quite good". You could have knocked me over with a feather.

Bobby

Here is the album vinyl rip in mp3@320. Can't find the flac rip. Sorry.
Enjoy
         Frank  mp3@320
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment